Date:      Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:37:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      <will@FreeBSD.org>
To:        bdluevel@heitec.net, will@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/25221: new port: "hunt" game from 4.4BSD-Lite2

Synopsis: new port: "hunt" game from 4.4BSD-Lite2

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: will
State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 24 22:33:48 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I changed a few behaviors and made it work.  I changed the name of the port
to 44bsd-hunt to make sure people understood that it is from 4.4BSD, and by
convention.  Also changed filenames of patchfiles for clarity.  EXTRACT_*
really isn't appropriate for this kind of thing, so just write our own.  BTW,
no other port does checking on ownership etc. so it is pointless to do it here.
And also, if files pass checksum, no need to check to see if they make it to
${WRKSRC}.