Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 01:19:47 +0200
From:      "IBS / Andre Oppermann" <andre@pipeline.ch>
To:        Vladimir Litovka <doka@vl.net.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Software Radius clients

Vladimir Litovka wrote:

> Hello!
>
> On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, IBS / Andre Oppermann wrote:
>
> > >  Does anybody knows about software radius clients for FreeBSD?
> >
> > What do you mean exactly, a NAS or a radius enabled pppd?
>
> Yes, software NAS. I know about radiusclient, but it written for Linux
> and not tested under FreeBSD. Of cource, I can port it to FreeBSD, but
> at first - this is relatively long process and at second - I'm sure,
> that there is ready software for FreeBSD :)

Well, christophe colle and I have written a radius modified pppd but
it is based on the 2.2.1 pppd and hasn't the newer additions from
brian. But it should be a good base.

I'll send it to you by email. Everyone else who is also interested
should contact me direcly for the source.

--
Andre Oppermann

CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer
Internet Business Solutions Ltd. (AG)
Hardstrasse 235, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland
Fon +41 1 277 75 75 / Fax +41 1 277 75 77
http://www.pipeline.ch    ibs@pipeline.ch