Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:46:36 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
To:        bmilekic@dsuper.net
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic at kern/uipc_socket2.c

From: Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@dsuper.net>
> 	Can you look at kern/10872 and see if your hardware matches Bob's?
>   (e.g. The infamous fxp and ncr combo.) and regardless, attempt executing
>   the script that is provided and note whether or not you can reproduce the
>   panic in sbdrop()? If so, a backtrace and a `print *sb' would be helpful,
>   certainly. It looks as though some mbufs are literally being `zapped' off
>   of sb_mb while sb_cc and sb_mbcnt are still greater than zero. Either
>   that, or something's not adjusting sb_cc and/or sb_mbcnt under the proper
>   spl which may lead to an interrupt eventually leading to the sbdrop
>   with an sb_cc and sb_mb that just don't go together.

No.  I'm using aue (USB ethernet adaptor) and no SCSI subsystem.

And I have another problem that I cannot clean re-mount root
filesystem everytime.  So I cannot get kernel crash dump...

But it seems my panic is same as PR mentioned.  I'll try with
INVARIANTS and activate KASSERT macro.

Jun Kuriyama // kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp
            // kuriyama@FreeBSD.org