Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:05:42 -0400
From:      "Gemini Domino" <computerdeity@geocities.com>
To:        "Gunnar H Reichert-Weygold" <gunnar@paganlibrary.com>, "John Baldwin" <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot loader CLEARING active parition flags??!?!

Maybe if I turned that option off then... Because every time it happens, I
have to go in and set the partition to active again (if I dont, the system
hangs before even GETTING to the boot manager.) When I reset it then boot
into windows, all is good. Otherwise it happens. How can I turn this option
off?

*********

"To live alone one must be a beast or a god, says Aristotle. Leaving out the
third case: one must be both -- a philosopher"

"The better the state is established, the fainter is humanity. To make the
individual uncomfortable, that is my task."

"A great value of antiquity lies in the fact that its writings are the only
ones that modern men still read with exactness."

"The bite of conscience, like the bite of a dog into a stone, is a
stupidity."

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche