Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2010 23:28:48 -0500
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>
To:        freebsd-ruby@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ruby 1.9 rake & hoe port troubles

Hi,

There are other issues with doing version updates to the ports in
questions like moving to gemcutter or github from rubyforge and some
don't have releases to even download which has been in my way mostly
with hoe and rails.  As for rake, rake and rack have wierd interactions
with each other and rails.

1.9.1 is *not* actually GA yet though most ruby/rails devs would shudder
to hear you say that.

Personally, I'm open for suggestions around the mess.