Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 18:01:23 -0400
From:      "Christopher R. Bowman" <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
To:        nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
Cc:        Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free book to good home

At 02:48 PM 4/10/99 -0400, Christopher R. Bowman wrote:
>I have ended up with an extra copy of:
>
>UNIX Network Programming: Interprocess Communications Vol 2 Second Ed
>by W Richard Stevens.
>
>At this point it is easier for me to give it away than to continue to argue
with www.spree.com.

>So I will give it away *FREE* to any person in the US (sorry, over seas
shipping is too much of a hassle) who can provide a good home for it.  All I
need is a postal address (I will probably ship it cheapest USPS).

I have received over a dozen replies in the 2 hours since I posted my message.
I wish that I had more than one copy to give away, I am sorry, but I don't.

The first person to reply with a seemingly valid postal address was Nate
Johnson, and  so I will send him the book.

Thank you all for your replies and please do not send any more requests for the
book.
--------
Christopher R. Bowman
crb@ChrisBowman.com