Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:18:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scott Drassinower <scottd@cloud9.net>
To:        <freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   mirroring FreeBSD

I'd like to mirror ftp, www, cvs, whatever might be useful or helpful.

Please let me know how to coordinate this.  There's about 150GB of space
and a couple DS3s of bandwidth waiting to get a good workout. :-)

We're located in New York, and have been running a number of FreeBSD
systems going back to the 2.x days.  We have mirrors of a few other sites
as well (CPAN, Apache, mysql, etc.)

Thanks.

--
 Scott M. Drassinower					    scottd@cloud9.net
 Cloud 9 Internet					     White Plains, NY