Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:29:09 -0500
From:      "Jeff Vehrs" <JWVEHRS@hewitt.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail problem -- 553 sorry, that domain isn't . . .

I'm trying to send email from the laptop(Dell CSx)  with 4.1.1-STABLE. I've
received this error. I couldn't find any document on this specific error from
sendmail.org & freebsd mailing list archive.

Here's the error message:
<snip>

xxxxxxx@skytel.com
    (reason: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
+(#5.7.1)

... while talking to smtp.netzero.net.:
>>> RCPT To:<xxxxxxx@skytel.com>
<<< 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
550 5.1.1 xxxxxxx@skytel.com... User unknown

<snip>

How do I go about this?

TIA