Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:38:56 -0800
From:      Elden Fenison <elden@moondog.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>

* Kris Kennaway [11/06/2001 16:24]:
> Yeah, local to you in the sense that they're a service of your news
> provider and not a global service provided by FreeBSD.

Yeah, I guess I thought Supernews was big enough that there would have
been knowledge among the list participants that all the freebsd mailing
lists are being gated to usenet.

But as I mentioned in a followup post... it does seem to be only one
way. :(

I personally find the common method for posting to the FreeBSD mailing
lists to be a little confusing... with trying to figure out who all to
carbon copy on a message. It would be so much easier if posting was
limited to subscribers... then one could just post to the list and
forget it. Oh well. :)

--

-=Elden=-
http://www.moondog.org