Date:      Sat, 13 May 2017 17:56:47 +0000
From:      "Support " <no-reply@thedubaibazaar.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Account Limited !

   =

    PayPal
 =

 Your PayPal account has been limited you have to solve the problem in 24 h=
ours =

 Hello PayPal customer, =

We are sorry to inform you that you can not access all your paypal advantag=
es like sending money and purchasing,due to account limitation . =

Why my account PayPal=99 is limited?
Because we think that your account is in danger from stealing and unauthori=
zed uses. =

What can I do to resolve the problem?
You have to confirm all your account details on our secure server by click =
the link bellow and following all the steps
  =

   LOGIN NOW =

 =20