Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:07:19 -0500
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Guillaume Edouard <Guillaume.Edouard@droit.univ-paris5.fr>, freebsd questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        benny@likewhoa.com
Subject:   Re: Dell PERC 2/Si

There was some discussion about the PERC's in I believe the hackers
mailing list last week.  It could have been the freebsd-stable list.
If you want to be sure you'll have to check the archives.  I'm not sure
they were discussing that exact card, but the PERC card they were
discussing, the end result of the discussion was that you had to run
the latest 4.2-stable code to get them working.  Once working, they
worked well.

						Tim

And in case the other person that asked about it isn't subscribed to
-questions, I've cc'd him too.

On Wednesday January 31, 2001 09:20, Guillaume Edouard wrote:
> Hello,
> Is someone here who manage to make working a Dell PERC 2/Si RAID
> controller with FreeBSD?
> How can I do ?

Hardware Support for Dell PERC2/DC RAID Controller Card