Date:      Wed, 25 May 2005 19:11:21 -0400
From:      Apple Byte <bytetheapple@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Default Kernel Font and Resolution

Does ANYONE know how to change the default kernel font in FreeBSD release 5.3 or 5.4?
I would like to chance my font size and resolution from boot, so far I have only been able to use vidcontrol from my rc.conf to change the font and res but that doesn't take effect until near the end of the boot process.  I would like to find some way of compiling it into the kernel.  Anyone? Beuler? Beuler? Anyone...  Please...