Date:      Fri, 09 Jul 1999 18:38:18 +0200
From:      "Joachim =?iso-8859-1?Q?Str=F6mbergson?=" <watchman@ludd.luth.se>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Road map for FreeBSD

Hi!

Call me nosy if you like, but I'm very curious about where our favourite
system is heading in the mid to long term. =

I have read the mission statement in the handbook, and a browse through
the FreeBSD projects page on the home page is very exiting. Still, I
don't think that these sources say anything about what the core team and
other developers is aiming for when it comes to functionality,
enhancemenst and so on.

So, would anyone involved care to share some thoughts and ideas? What
can we expect in FreeBSD 4.x, 5.x and outwards? What new exiting things
would you see in the future FreeBSD system?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
-- =

Cheers!
Joachim - Alltid i harmonisk sv=E4ngning
--- FairLight ------ FairLight ------ FairLight ------ FairLight ---
Joachim Str=F6mbergson         ASIC SoC designer, nice to CUTE animals
Phone: +46(0)31 - 27 98 47    Web: http://www.ludd.luth.se/~watchman
--------------- Spamfodder: regeringen@regeringen.se ---------------