Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 2002 19:02:54 -0500
From:      Ray Kohler <ataraxia@cox.net>
To:        "Kevin Kinsey, Minister of Music, CSBC" <kdk@csbc-lamar.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail without (real) hostname?

Kevin Kinsey, Minister of Music, CSBC wrote:

> [...]

Ha, I never thought of that. I guess I'd have to restart sendmail when
the hostname changes but it ought to work as long I use the actual
reverse pointer name. I'd use that name permanently except that it's
something like ipXXX-XXX-XXX-XXX.nv.nv.cox.net where the X's are the
current IP, which changes every few hours. To make matters worse, that's
actually the NAT router's IP and not this box's.

- @