Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:18:23 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MythTV port

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:17:10 +1030
Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> As nominal maintainer, I should confess that I haven't found time to
> try it out.  I'm more interested in doing it well than doing it
> quickly, and I'll probably spend a lot of time ensuring that it
> configures easily.  Any help I can get there is welcome.

Speaking of help: do you want me to send-pr the changes I have made, or
will you just pick it up from this mailing list?

> After that, I'll only be using it for playback, at least until we get
> some DVB tuner support.

Interesting. I'll be getting a DVB-S card soon (it was too cheap to let
go). I don't know if it wll work here, as my cable compnay says that it
won't (perhaps they've encrypted even the free channels -we shall see).
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen