Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:37:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Josh Paetzel <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>
Cc:        Pim Bliek <bliekp@cable.a2000.nl>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA Geforce 2mx

That is NOT hardware acceleration...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|