Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:47:02 +1100 (EST)
From:      Rob Hurle <rob@coombs.anu.edu.au>
To:        Benzi Mizrahi <vsbenzi@weizmann.ac.il>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   openoffice 2.1 package with KDE integration (fwd)

Dear Benzi,

 	I'm forwarding the e-mail below from Csaba Molnar.  His compilation has
been made into a package which he has made available to all.  It works!  OOo is
quite a pain to install on FreeBSD and I've held off upgrading from 1.3 until I
found Csaba's contribution, but I'm away now.  Hope it helps you.

Cheers,
Rob Hurle
 	Rob Hurle	       Australian National University
 		 		   Research School of Pacific
 					    and Asian Studies
 	Home address and contacts:
 	  PO Box 4013			 Tel: +61 2 6247 2397
 	  Ainslie ACT 2602	     Cell phone: 0417 293 603
 	  Australia		e-mail: rob@coombs.anu.edu.au