Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2016 08:43:54 +0000
From:      David Chisnall <David.Chisnall@cl.cam.ac.uk>
To:        Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>, freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: c++/libc++ help needed for chromium update

On 18 Mar 2016, at 17:22, Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>=20
> We
> could enable this feature, but then we'd have to bump our libc++
> version, together with all the followup hassle.

There are quite a few ABI-breaking changes in libc++.  Some improve =
standards compliance and a few improve performance.  I=E2=80=99d like =
for us to enable them all (with associated so version bump) in 11.  At =
this point, it might make sense to do the same for libc++ in ports and =
move ports over to depending on the ports version on <11.

David