Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2014 01:47:00 +0000
From:      Koichiro IWAO <meta@vmeta.jp>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   bugzilla auto committer assignment?

Hi,

I know bug tracking system moved to bugzilla but have some questions.
Is automatic committer assignment implemented?  Is notification email
sent to the maintainer when someone opened a new bug?

GNATS assigned a committer automatically in a few minutes when I submit
a PR but bugzilla looks no.  My bugs status are still "Needs Triage" [1].
I don't want to overlook patches sent to the ports I maintain.

[1] https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=Needs%20Triage&component=Individual%20Port%28s%29&email1=vmeta.jp&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=substring&list_id=3718&order=Importance&product=Ports%20Tree&query_format=advanced&resolution=---

Rgds,
--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <meta@vmeta.jp>