Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:15:51 -0700 (MST)
From:      Steve Jorgensen <steve@khoral.com>
To:        bri@sonicboom.org (Brian W.)
Cc:        amarkelov@futures.msk.ru, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAO or CURRENT/STABLE/RELEASE

Brian W. wrote
>> Any luck with ethernet there Steve?

	Yes, I am using both the fxp device in my docking station, and
	a 3Com 3C574B pccard.  Cardbus cards were supported when I was
	buying hardware for this.  They might be now, I haven't really
	been following it since I'm happy with my current hardware.

						Steve

Steven Jorgensen      steve@khoral.com	 steve@spukhaus.com