Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:24:24 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   i386/125516: 7.0-RELEASE / nvidia nForce220D / ASUS A7N266-VM/AA

Can anybody on this list (freebsd-hardware) help me with this problem?

It appears that I'm either not reporting/discussing this problem on
the Proper List, or else not reporting/discussing it with the Proper People,
or something.  Anyway, I haven't gotten any responses to my last couple
of follow-ups regarding this apparent bug, so I just have to ask... Has
anybody here ever tried using or installing 7.0-RELEASE on any motherboard
based on the Nvidia nForce220D chipset?

Please read about my own troubles doing so here:

http://groups.google.com/group/lucky.freebsd.i386/browse_thread/thread/1064a4c68f5f5c7a/6c6b399f484e37ab?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#6c6b399f484e37ab

If anybody has any suggestions... including donating the motherboard to my
local E-Waste recycler... I'm all ears.