Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:06:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NAS compile woes

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Bill Fenner wrote:

>Isn't this one of those "XFree86 3.2 vs. 3.3" problems?  The NAS port
>builds just fine as-is on my machine with XFree86 3.2 .
>
>Can someone who has NAS compile trouble try these patches instead of
>Stefan's?

*Grumble* in the interim, I've also figured out that the latest Xig server
(V4.1) has sprinkled some evil in my X11 tree.  The only reason I know
this is I've seen "gnumalloc" show up in a couple of compiles where
everything has broken, a sure since Xig has been around.

AND, since Xig's uninstall script is broken, either I'm restoring from
backup tape or rebuilding X from scratch.  BAH!  Anyway, bottom line is I
don't think I'm a good candidate for checking this [yet].

I'll give it a try soon...

Brian