Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 1995 01:50:42 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu
Cc:        FreeBSD-Ports@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/cad/magic

 * I was looking around and noticed that, on gatekeeper, the magic file's
 * location has changed.  New address is:
 *
 * /pub/DEC/WRL/projects/magic/6.4/magic.6.4.4.tar.Z

Thanks!  I corrected them.

 * I also noticed that irsim is in the same place.  Lastly, there are new
 * versions of both irsim and magic available (along with the version for
 * our latest ports).  Magic is up to 6.4.5, and irsim up to 9.3.

If someone can upgrade them, that would be great.  (I could do it, but
I'm not a user of either so I'm a little reluctant to touch them....)

Satoshi