Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 07:17:11 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        Kresimir Kumericki <kkumer@phy.hr>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux or native Netscape?

On Thu, May 18, 2000 at 01:21:07PM +0200, Kresimir Kumericki wrote:
>   It seems to me that lot of people here are using Linux Netscape
> instead of the native FreeBSD one. Is it because it behaves better or
> because it has more features? Personaly, I don't need no fancy plugins
> and stuff but I would like to have as stable a browser as possible.

I tried the FreeBSD version and the Linux version. Maybe it's my
imagination but the FreeBSD version dumped core a lot more often than the
Linux version. Lately I have been using Mozilla-M15 for most of my
browsing. It's getting better.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 4.0
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses