Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:26:18 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        "Mike Smith" <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: WaveLAN Driver for FreeBSD

Don't know.  I put in a query though.  The web site looks friendly to this
but, who knows.  Korean - import, etc.  The box I have does not seem to have
a problem with the spurious interrupts you have mentioned in the past.  The
shared video processing has an obvious cost though.  I don't furnish
monitors, keyboards or mice with them so it doesn't bother me much.  I never
got the Am79c971 to work on the first one so I put W95 on it and my son's
secretary uses it as a word processor without complaint.

>> http://www.computex.com.tw/cmc/MINI586-LAN.htm
>
>Hmm, looks very much like the one I was playing with.
>
>> Key Features:
>>
>>        Cyrix GX86-133 MHz CPU

>That's the box alright, although the one I was playing with had Ingram
>Micro Gmbh on it.  Same part number.  Do these folks sell to
>individuals?

Re: lnc driver via ISA

>> Thanks for the tip.  I'll look at the
>> diffs before I start.

Yay.  Works like a charm.  Sure beats wallowing around in code I only partly
understand.