Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:00:46 -0400
From:      "al ex" <bovalex@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   divert-ipfw

one question,
i have two computers one set up with a gateway/firewall(open)
ipfirewall,ipdivert in kernel

with
externael interface xl0
internel interface xl1 192.168.0.1

the other win box have Samba working fine between them so ping the two is
not a problem 192.168.0.2

question.. I want to just have my win box get the internet... what is the
correct divert command to send to ipfw i've tried acouple of commands put
nothing seems to work....Or is there something else i need to do????????
thanks
alex