Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2018 21:17:22 +0200
From:      Thiemo Nordenholz <nz@thiemo.net>
To:        Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: buildworld from 11.1-R-p8 to stable/11 fails in contrib/llvm

Thank you, Dimitry!

On 03/31/18 18:56, Dimitry Andric wrote:> Can you check whether the
following lines exist in your copy of lib/clang/include/lldb/Host/Config.h:

 > #define HAVE_SYS_EVENT_H 1
 > #define HAVE_PPOLL 1
Yes, they are there. I have also updated to r331838 and tried again, and
it looks like the one in freebsd.org's web svn browser.
 > If not, it is best to delete your source tree and do a fresh checkout.
Even though it looks okay, I am trying that now.

 >> Trying "env WITHOUT_CLANG=YES WITH_GCC=YES make buildworld" also
fails, however in /usr/src/lib/libc/tests/ssp (as make says):
[ ... ]
 > In this case, I think you would also need WITHOUT_CLANG_BOOTSTRAP.
Or alternatively, build using WITHOUT_TESTS.
I will try that next in case the currently svnup'ing 331844-from-scratch
also fails.

Best wishes,
   Thiemo

--
Query a PGP key server for my public key 0x11E4B9A92AAE0A34.
Strange sender address? Please see