Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 21:04:52 +0000
From:      Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which (online) magazin is good for BSD success stories?

Hi,

I have a very nice success story to report about how FreeBSD made a
crucial difference in a telemedicine/videoconferencing project. I
was wondering to which magazine I should submit such article. I
don't usually read magazines, so I have no idea which one would be
the best platform to promote FreeBSD as a mission critical neworking
component. Obviously I want a large audience, and a group of
people who don't already strongly believe in this. So, daemon news
or even Slashdot! are probably not the right place. Anyone has
experience how difficult it is to be accepted in a mainstream
magazine, like PC Magazine or the like?

thanks,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistent Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine