Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:00:52 -0700
From:      Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Star Office and editor

I know what you mean...
Anyway you already downloaded the file didnt you?  If the ports
downloaded it for you it would be in your /usr/ports/distfiles.  Take
this and put it somewhere like your home or /usr/local/share or
something.  Make sure that you give it execute permissions and execute
it...  May be like you said you got bad file to I dont know.  I will
try to install it from ports and see if I get the md5 file and I will
let you know if I can..