Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:33:17 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@itworks.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup questions

What collection name should I be using to CVSup the crypto code from
cvsup.internat.freebsd.org. The collection cvs-crypto doesn't want to work
for me.

Thank in advance
Gavin

| Gavin Cameron                      |          ITworks Consulting         |
| Ph    : +61 3 9642 5477            |       Level 8, 488 Bourke Street    |
| Fax   : +61 3 9642 5499            |         Melbourne,  Victoria        |
| Email : gavin@itworks.com.au       |           Australia,  3000          |