Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 14:49:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@luke.cpl.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   monitor and X

Ok, I know this is exactly FreeBSD related, but is about X on FreeBSD.
:) I can't find the manual to my monitor. I installed X on a different
monitor with the wrong specs, and now that monitor has yellow lines. I
really don't want to do that to my PC workstations 17" monitor. :)
Anyone know the specs on an Aurora Vision SM785F2 (says SHINHO on the
front, as well as AV2 Low Radiation). If anyone has this monitor and
could pass along the specs id appreiate it, or if AV has a web site
I could look it up on.

Thanks.