Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 1997 12:12:21 +0500 (PKT)
From:      Nabil Hassan Mustafa <b98045@lums.edu.pk>
To:        Ron Jumps <rljumps@gotnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbie Question about X

To install X- windows managers simply install the package, and then in the
/usr/X11R6/bin directory, rename the fvwm95 file to twm. Whatever the new
windows manager, just rename it into twm, and that will become the
manager.

Nabil Hassan Mustafa
Lahore University of Management Sciences
When someone says it's the principle, not the money, the money is the
principle.
email :  b98045@lums.edu.pk