Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:46:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      FreeBSD <freebsd@XtremeDev.com>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pine4-ssl port

My apologies, I had checked the pine4-ssl port for existing pkg and
patches directories before I had sent the email (didn't exist), but
hadn't realize pine4-ssl pulls in the /usr/ports/mail/pine4, which is
where the problem was (existing patches dir). I removed it from mail/pine4
and pine4-ssl is compiling now. Again, sorry about the wasted bandwidth.