Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 00:28:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Qiang Xu <qiang_xu@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to expand the file system by adding a hard drive?

Dear Sir/Madam:
        My PC running FreeBSD has a 800M hard drive. When I run some program, I was told the file system is full.
   So I want to add another hard drive. I am a newer in FreeBSD, I think it is the same way like Window and DOS.
  I run /stnad/sysinstall and fdisk the second HD, then I label it, but where should I mount them. The mount point
  /, /usr, /var has already been assigned. If I mount in other points will it work?
            How can I add the second HD correctly, so I can have enough space to run the program?

          Thanks

    Xu,Qiang