Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:13:48 -0700
From:      Alex Davidson <alexd@idcomm.com>
Subject:   Re: KDE Install

I installed QT 1.4, read the file INSTALL and added the entries I think
I are appropriate in.profile in /root but when I run make
freebsd-g++-shared it says:

./propogate configs/freebsd-g++-shared
cmp: /LICENSE: No such file or directory
cmp: /LICENSE: No such file or directory

   $QTDIR must be set to $PWD (/usr/local/qt)
   Please read INSTALL

*** Error code 1

Stop.

My .profile reads:
PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
export PATH
HOME=/root
export HOME
TERM=${TERM:-cons25}
export TERM
PAGER=more
export PAGER
#make mail(1) happy:
crt=24
export crt
QTDIR=/usr/local/qt
PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
MANPATH=$QTDIR/man:$MANPATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH=$QTDIR/include:$CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH
export QTDIR PATH MANPATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH LIBRARY_PATH
export CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH

I have tried restarting but nothing I have tried seemed to make any
difference.

Anyone see what's wrong?

Thanks,
Alex