Date:      Fri, 10 May 2013 20:12:05 +0200
From:      Niclas Zeising <zeising@freebsd.org>
To:        Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devel/imake build breaks

On 05/10/13 19:40, Beeblebrox wrote:
> Hi Niclas,
>
> Really sorry (and embarrassed) that I somehow borked that email.
> Per your instruction, since I have lang/gcc from ports:
>
> # ln -s /usr/local/bin/cpp46 /usr/bin/gcpp
>
> devel/imake now builds from native host - of course, others may have
> problems with their poudriere builds.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help + input.

No worries, sorry if I came of as angry or annoyed in the previous mail.
It should also be possible to use /usr/local/bin/gcpp, as long as you
have that in path while building.  I haven't tested this though.
As a side note, perhaps the gcc ports maintainer can be convinced to
create this symlink per default...
Regards!
--
Niclas Zeising