Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:42:45 -0300 (ART)
From:      Fernando Gleiser <fgleiser@cactus.fi.uba.ar>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

At work I need to configure a reverse HTTP proxy to control access to
the internal web servers.

Here's my setup

                        Internet

                        +-----+
        DMZ     --------| Fw  |
                        +-----+

                        Internal LAN

The idea is to install the reverse proxy in the DMZ. The web servers are on
the internal LAN.
Does anybody know a suitable solution for a reverse proxy?
Can apache or squid be configured to act as a reverse proxy.

Any pointers/url/answers would be apreciated

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks in advance

				Fer

"When I say "dogs", I'm talking about dogs, which are large, bounding,
salivating animals, usually with bad breath. I am not talking about those
little squeaky things you can hold on your lap and carry around. Zoologically
speaking, these are not dogs at all; they are members of the pillow family."
Dave Barry.