Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:43:29 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   KDE2/QT2 with threads problem solution / call for ports

--0btr6/5+bhBdui6J

Hi all,

I believe I have found a solution for the threads problem with KDE2/QT2,
so if you are running into a compile or configure script problem because
of it, please don't send me a bug report.  The problem is well-known..
it's just that nobody's fixed it yet.  :-)

I'll take care of it in due time.  Testing the fix will require massive
changes to my desktop environment, so it will take me about 12 hours
from the point I start... *sigh*

BTW, people, now is the time to start porting KDE2 apps!  Please help me
push KDE 2.1 as the default KDE in 4.3-RELEASE!

Problems with any such programs should be reported to me, unless it's
not a compile and/or ports problem.  :-)

Thanks!
--=20
wca

--0btr6/5+bhBdui6J