Date:      Thu, 7 May 1998 12:47:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Abraham J. Stephens" <stephea@aasis.albany-academy.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SQL

> Is there any way I can implement a SQL server and Apache server and
> allowing users to use browsers to access the Apache Web server to get
> SQL data?

Yes, write a CGI application.  I used PERL and PERL DBI to access a mSQL
and mySQL database.  There is also a perl module called RDBMS?? (or
something to that effect) out there although I have not fooled around
enough with it to get it to work.  Also most major databases include a c
library.
Good Luck

	      Abraham J. Stephens
		  DIRECTOR SIS