Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:52:48 +0000
From:      Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        Sascha Holzleiter <sh@root-login.org>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VMware Patches

In message <20011116204129.A63249@mother.chief.home>, Sascha Holzleiter writes:
>So the patch Ian Dowse posted on this list for the VMware issue is only
>for the -CURRENT branch ? Damn...

No, both patches I posted are against -stable. The one I posted a
few hours ago (200111161749.aa32146@salmon.maths.tcd.ie) is based
on DES's -current patch, and it is simpler to apply because it
does not involve changing the vmmon module.

to install the new version of the vmmon_up.ko module correctly,
or you didn't kldunload and reload it).

Ian