Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 1998 14:13:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Strange CVS behavior

In reaction to ``mkdir foo; cvs add foo''  I am getting:

$ cvs add dpt_ctlinfo
require: not found
use: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
=: not found
/Archives/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-CVS/CVSROOT/log_accum.pl:
/Archives/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-CVS: permission denied
sub: not found
/Archives/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-CVS/CVSROOT/log_accum.pl: 68: Syntax error: word
unexpected (expecting ")")
Directory /Archives/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-CVS/src/usr.sbin/dpt/dpt_ctlinfo added
to the repository

If I try again, it seems OK.  I am runing it all as ROOT.  This is under
current, built sometime last week and cvsupped as of an hour ago.

Any clue as what I might have done to deserve this will be appreciated.

Sincerely Yours,

Simon Shapiro
Shimon@Simon-Shapiro.ORG                      Voice:   503.799.2313