Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:12:51 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
Cc:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>, Jung-uk Kim <jkim@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 109712 for review

Quoting Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz> (from Sat, 11 Nov =20
2006 09:36:53 +0100):

> On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 12:37:17AM +0000, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
>> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=3D109712
>>
>> Change 109712 by jkim@jkim_hammer on 2006/11/11 00:37:12
>>
>> =09Fix 32-bit msgsnd/msgrcv emulation for amd64 while I am here.
>> =09Tested with 32-bit binary of src/tools/regression/sysvmsg/msgtest.
>
> is linuxolator branch really the best place to commit such things?

AFAIK there's no generic bug-fix-integration-before-commit-to-CVS =20
branch in p4. So aside from creating a branch just for this one fix: =20
what's your proposal where to commit this to?

I assume committing all this stuff is just in preparation to commit =20
this to CVS.

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
=09=09-- Dr. Johnson

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137