Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2007 07:31:52 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Zbigniew Szalbot" <zbyszek@szalbot.homedns.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cleaning old files

Hello,

Somehow in the process of upgrading PHP from 5.16 to 5.2.1 I got a few
5.1.6 extenstions which were not deleted. When I issue pkg_info -Ix php5,
I get:

php5-ctype-5.1.6    The ctype shared extension for php
php5-ctype-5.1.6_2  The ctype shared extension for php
php5-dom-5.1.6      The dom shared extension for php
php5-dom-5.1.6_2    The dom shared extension for php

and so on. I tried checking /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini but there
are no double entries in there. My question is how do I get rid of these
old extensions? Vulnerability test port alerts me I still have them.
Thanks!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot