Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:11:48 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Emmanuel Duros' <Emmanuel.Duros@sophia.inria.fr>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: How to set MAC address ?

	[ML]  There was already a thread on that topic; please search
the mail archives.

	The consensus was that practically all cards support that, that
some drivers actually have to do it (they copy the SROM MAC) but that
there is no ifconfig support, nor an ioctl which would export that
functionality to the user space (IIRC)

	/Marino