Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:23:45 -0600
From:      "Matthew Saunders" <matt@mjolnir.homeunix.com>
To:        "Joe" <josepha48@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freebsd running on a cdrom

Hello,
   I've been having the exact same problem. I've found a page that gives a
more complete detail of bootable freebsd cd's, including how to supress the
/stand/sysinstall invocation.
   http://www.zamaz.com/brian/firewall.html
I haven't tried it yet, so I can't vouche for it, but if you read through
the script the author writes, it mentions the creation of a loader.rc file.
I'm hoping this will work. Good luck,

matt