Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 23:00:16 -0400
From:      Ted Stein <ted@taki.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Braindead FreeBSD advocates (Re: Advocacy Shortcomings)

On Tue, May 26, 1998 at 07:41:19PM -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> Also please note that the linux fanatics
> did not like one bit a taste of their advocacy and they naturally
> responded with they same brainded advocacy they are accustomed.

Generally speaking, as bad as Linux advocacy is, our doing the same doesn't do too
much good for us. If they don't like a taste of their own medicine, fine, but we
don't like it either, which is why we shouldn't practice it regardless of the
circumstances.
--
	Ted Stein		ted@taki.net
	CGI/Backend		taki solutions, inc.