Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:19:44 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Jeremy D. Pavleck" <judge@Pavleck.Com>
To:        Peter Bako <pbako@2alpha.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Driver for Onstream ADR2.60 IDE

Bag it.
Onstream drives where a good idea, but the company as a whole blows. I
have never found a *nix driver for the one I had. Not to mention, it took
almost a year for a Windows 2000 driver to appear, and then it was buggy
and slow.
I dumped mine as soon as I could, it was next to useless for me as a
backup device.

Sorry I couldn't give you a good answer.

Jeremy D. Pavleck
jeremy@pavleck.com