Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:42:25 +0200
From:      "H. Eckert" <ripley@nostromo.in-berlin.de>
To:        Richard Childers <rchilders@hamquist.com>
Subject:   Re: Newbie questions: DoS & xinetd

Quoting Richard Childers (rchilders@hamquist.com):
> (Think of it as reinventing 'man -k', or 'apropos'; and believe me,
> sometimes manual pages are not installed, or are not installed in the
> "correct" place, or your $MANPATH variable is undefined; find(1) is one

I for one would be content for a start if we got rid of the bunches of
malformed manpages that clutter up "man -k" output so often.  Or even
better identify and fix them.

Any takers ?
Right now I've got doubly no time but in about 6 weeks when
one job is done I think I can spare some time to try to do
this.

Greetings,
				Ripley
--
H. Eckert, 10777 Berlin, Germany, http://www.in-berlin.de/User/nostromo/
ISO 8859-1: Ä=Ae, Ö=Oe, Ü=Ue, ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, ß=sz.