Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:25:56 -0400
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISC DHCP 4?

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 01:37:48PM +0100, Stefan Bethke wrote:
> When I was looking for ISC DHCP server version 4 or newer, I was
> surprised that I didn't find any port.  Am I looking for the wrong
> thing, or is 3.1 really the newest version in ports?
>
> What are people using for IPv6?

You are not wrong. The current maintainer has stated to me that he
doesn't have time to maintain them anymore. I have volunteered to take
them over and get them updated, but it's just a matter of finding time
to do it. It's not at the top of my priority list right now so if you
want to do it I will be more than happy to review the code and commit
it.

-- WXS