Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 01:57:17 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kristian Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        don@PartsNow.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: Navigator Beta 4.03b8

> TNX for the confirmation. I was hoping to be able to print these
> (unprintable) web pages that have frames and Java on them...

A previous poster actually detailed the answer to your question, however
it seems you didnt read it thoroughly enough. To change the cache/proxy
settings in Netscape 4.x (standalone, communicator, Linux, FreeBSD
versions, WHATEVER :-) do the following:

Open up the Edit -> Preferences dialogue box.

Left-click on the TRIANGLE TO THE LEFT OF THE "ADVANCED" LINE. Emphasis added
because this is the part of the previous message you missed. When you
open up the preferences window, this triangle will be pointing to the
right. Left click on it, and it turns to a downward-pointing triangle,
and lo and behold, out pops two more option menus entitled Cache and Proxies.

Both provide similar or identical functionality to the 3.x equivalents.

:-)
Kris